Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Imagination pt. 2

It's happening again. the void. homeostasis I think. I'm getting better. A facade. it must be. Who knows. Not spiraling out of control. Who understands me? Sometimes I get lost in the things or concepts that i don't understand or even know. It's threatening me. and my existence. It's never ending. I take a hug from one source. and hold onto the energy. It seeps, liquid in my minds eye. I am parched. The seasons cry. It's all words. A figment of my imagination. The pain is only momentary. a lost promise forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!