Thursday, March 28, 2013

Working, working....

So I have a meeting for a position at seed and spark for social media intern and I'm like uuber excited. Don't get me wrong, I love working with my students, but I'd like to move closer to my film and technology side and see where that takes me. I've decided to major in film and minor in early childhood education. Now this was a really hard decision for me because I still have a passion to change the lives of kids. I just don't think I need a hard core degree to do that. I have my own ideas about what I want to do to create change and I can get workin' on that in due time. For the time being I feel compelled to pursue other interest. Who knows this road may take me far.. I gotta get workin first....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!