Monday, June 16, 2014

It's time

If you haven't noticed yet... And actually to be quite frank since I'm assuming almost no one reads this blog I can safely say that no one has noticed, but I digress ...
If you, said invisible person, haven't noticed yet, I have revealed my real name in one of my posts. Again I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference but whatever, my hopes is that one day it will. Having said that, I have decided it's time to actually do something with all this pent up creative energy. I am about to embark on one of the most difficult journeys of my time. 
I am going to start on my next film. Another bio. 

Here is the plot:
It's a film about making a film about a blog about my life. 

INCEPTION!!

Ok let's break that down if it's confusing. The movie is about my experience making a movie about my life essentially. But the byline of the movie is my blog. So  it's basically based off my blog. 

I realized that my blog is about half of my soul. There's some very serious thoughts, feelings, and emotions in here and I need to release them. I need to essentially come out of hiding. 

So here I am. Writing. I plan to write at least once every day until start of production than I'll bring it to at lest once a week until end of film. Then I'll go back to my once a month peek a boo. 

Well then! Let's begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!