Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Vacation!

For the first time in foreverrrrrrrr. I've taken a vacation to visit my family in Grenada. It's a robust 8 day's, which to some sounds like not enough time, but it's more than enough for me. Just considering that work is at it's height and it's Olivia's first time, anything longer than that I'd need to be more prepared for. So maybe next year we can do a little longer.

But the trip so far has been amazing. Olivia is having great time. It's good to see everyone and everyone enjoys meeting Olivia. We went to the beach yesterday and had a excellent time. Only downfall is that Olivia got a really high fever last night (104) and we had to pat her down with ice rags. It was so bad and she was shaking and crying, but thankfully my aunt really put in the work and got her fever down. She's looking much better today.

Overall, I'm looking forward to a really great time. I'll have to come and post some pics when I get back home. I'm also going to do one large post with my day to day break downs.

I wish I had a GoPro. The videos would've been out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!