Sunday, May 21, 2017

Possession

This is old (from several months ago, over 6). But I loved the irony and how well it spoke to exactly how my period makes me feel. 


On this day, approximately 5 hours ago, I got my period. As the day drove on, I slowly but surely felt it begin to possess my body. I felt it slowly killing me. Starting with the stress and fatigue. Then the back pain and irritability. I feel like it's ripping my insides apart. I should've known that I wouldn't have been saved by an unlikely and untimely pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!