Monday, November 16, 2015

Through Hoops

It's hard to not get depressed or discouraged or disgruntled. Because I'm feeling almost all 3. I'm stressed beyond relief right now. I feel like... I'm not sure exactly. It really hasn't been helping to write all this down because it feels redundant. It feels like nothing ever changes. Im at a precepace that makes me uncomfortable because I'm not sure how much power my decisions make. Am I guiding myself into more despair or is the universe moving through me to bring me closer to alignment with success?? It's like every move i make can be detrimental, but then maybe I just have to trust that no matter what, whatever decision I make, it won't be detrimental.

This all makes me sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!