Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another guy?

Now, i ask myself. Is it wrong for me to teeter on the verge of a serious romantic relationship with my best guy friend??
He's so damn supportive, and he's always there.
It's terrible and awesome at the same time.
I feel horrible.
Because technically i was cheating.
Emotionally is a form of cheating too.

It's so percise but important.
Emotional support is so important in a commited relationship. I barely got that with L.
Now, by no means am i looking to get into another real "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship. NO.
Not now, not ever maybe.
I think i'll just get married one day. Or stay single forever.
But that emotional support is so important.
Im so conflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!