Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I've got job offers

I've got a job offer, and another, and another.

I have a choice now.

But really the most important choice stems from the most recent job offer i had. Today, just a mere hour ago. To teach computers to kids.
Now, the actual job offer isn't anything big, it's what it could mean.
The job is at a school in Manhattan.
L lives and works in Manhattan.
The job isn't very far from him.
I could decide to take this job and move to manhattan, try to work it out with L. Try to have a family.
Or i could continue on the path im on now.
Stay in Brooklyn.
Have semi-scheduled visits. A disjunct family...

I've got job offers, and now I have a choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!