Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I really want.

My friend was over again last night. Let's call him S. He spends most of his time by my house when he's not working.
He said the most amazing thing to me. I was resting on his chest and we were talking, about all sorts of things... his family, high school, random stuff that I can't even remember because I was so exhausted. and he said (while playing with my hair) "You are the most gorgeous, amazing creature ever. I have to use creature because no other word can really suite you. You're so beyond that."
He also said, " You should always feel, and be treated special, because you deserve that and so much more."
and
"You are the only person I know who's outside perfectly matches their inside."
I was blushing the entire time.

He was being so affectionate and honest. I've never felt that, or had that before. I didn't know what to do with it. I wanted to bottle that moment and keep it forever. I've never felt that relaxed and comfortable, content. I still don't know what to do with that moment except remember it. In a world where my flaws are all that's deemed important, I found a moment where I had none.. it was interesting to say the least. That's what I want. That's what I deserve.
That type of .... i don't know what to call it.

What would you call it?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I don't really know either. My best guy friend did something similar to that, and I had no idea what to say or do and, like you, had never felt it before. I liked it, and was confused by it at the same time.

    I would call it..uh..

    Yeah, I think I'm just as lost on this one. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!