Friday, October 23, 2015

Boom boom!


I'm here at an interview, waiting. I couldn't resist writing because I've been dying to write all day. But I've also been dying to finish a really good book I'm engulfed in so that won out during my lunch and I was swamped at work so I didn't have time to even think of writing.

I'm actually at the Department of Homeless services presently. I was here just a mere 3 years ago.. And again at 2 years ago, and now I'm back. Just in a different capacity. 

I'm not sure if I want this job, as much as I want extra money. I'd feel back taking an opportunity from someone who has nothing. At least I'm making ends meet , even if it's a struggle. Sigh. But being selfish I really need to level up. The issue that I always fall into is that I don't want to leave my current job. I really like it, I like what I do and I enjoy the people I work with. It can be challenging sometimes but in a good way, and that's not easy to find. I just wish that I could make ends meet with it, but I can't. I'm struggling so damn much and there is no foreseeable end to this struggle if I only keep one job. 

I didn't get the promotion (not sure what I'm taking about? check this out: What's Tired?). So that means I'm moving abroad! Yeah! 
However, how is still the biggest question? Apparently I need a visa or a job?? I reached out to a former associate of mine hoping to get some guidance and got directed to Google! ....

Thanks for nothing! 💩
Of course she was kind about it, but it did seem distant and I'm not sure what to do. I'm afraid of too many options actually equates to me being no options at all. 

I should've eaten before coming here and I'm kind of anxious. Oh well. I think I'm gonna go back to that book before my brain explodes from stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!