Thursday, October 1, 2015

I'm fucking back!

Thought I'd just post this- whateverthefuck

I can't promise that I'll be writing more, even though I wish I could. My biggest problem is that I really only write while on public transportation. And for the most part I don't always finish what I want to write and the. Sometimes I'll go underground and my work won't be saved, so even if I was writing some good shit... It'll all be gone.. No one likes that...so I haven't really wrote much. I'll try to write more though. 

In current news I did something crazy and applied for a better job in my apartment. I feel good about it, the one stich is that I don't completely meet the qualifications. My credits are just almost enough, if I was able to pay the debt and go back I'd have been done by now. But at this time I don't have the monies. So I'm just suffering and trying to make ends meet paycheck to paycheck. It doesn't help that L is not working anymore and I'm tried of making excuses for him. I know his ego is hurt, but I really need a man at this point in time. I'll be as supportive as possible, but everyone has their limits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!