Friday, October 30, 2015

New Direction

No, not the band. Although I'm really upset that I enjoy their latest song (Drag me down.. NOBODY NOBODAAAAAAAYYYYY!!). I'm supposed to be too cool for mainstream!! -_-. Although I fucking love Maroon 5. Feelings is on the top of my list right now. Actually, why don't I take a break from depressing shit and make a list of all my favorites as of now. [This sounds like a lot of fun and will help me ignore not having eaten anything for lunch. *insert thumbs up emoji* (when are they going to get emoji's for blogger.. WHEN???!!... What's even more weird is that when I use the app and I add emoji's they don't come up on the website as emoji's. Catch up Google. >. >]

  1. Feelings - Maroon 5 
  2. Faded - Zhu (ODESZA remix)
  3. Sunny - Hippy Sabotage
  4. Hotline Bling - Drake
  5. ANYTHING THEY MAKE! - Alina Baraz & Galimatas
  6. Out of My League - Fitz & The Tantrums
  7. ANYTHING THEY MAKE! - Little Dragon
  8. Babylon - SZA
  9. Coffee, Dress, Hey Mami, Play It Right - Sylvan Esso
  10. Without You, My Friends Never Die - ODESZA
  11. F Dat - Slick Shoota  
  12. Lean On - Major Lazer
  13. Summer, How Deep is Your Love - Calvin Harris
  14. Pretty Lights - One Day They'll Know (ODESZA remix)
  15. The Wheel - SOHN
I think it's pretty safe to say that this only grazes my musical enjoyment, but I really love anything that comes across my desk. I'm looking forward to moving into international stuff, because I've heard some K-pop clips and I really like them! 

 Well I think I've all but completely forgotten about what this post was originally going to be about..

Oh yes, I'm going to try new things. TADA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!