Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hot fucking mess

Originally written last week Thursday.

I'm still on the damn train and it's oddly still packed. What is NYC?? How the hell is this even possible??

Oh well, I just realized how exhausted I really am. And to be quite honest I don't feel like I did shit. Damn. Time flies by so fast when you're hoping it doesn't.

Ive been wanting to write for some time because I've had novels in my head. I need to go back to just writing random shit in my book. I can't wait till I'm done with this job. Although it might a pathway to different kinds of stress, it's going to be a huge weight off my shoulders. I've never willing decided to be unemployed or to be a full time student. But something told me to stop fucking around. I have every right to want to be a dedicated mother and student. I deserve to be able to pursue my dreams of having my own business. I am worth a real shot after fulfillment. It might be tough at first, but something's telling me this is always where I'm meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!