Thursday, September 22, 2016

The misadventures of me

It's my second week of classes and although I'm not caught up on my reading or homework, I feel so much like I'm back to myself. Being a student has always been one of my most enjoyed activities.. except for when I'm in a class I can't stand or understand. But the benefit of being a college student ( at least at the school I go to now) is that I can PICK MY CLASSES!!! Oh what a fucking feeling. I love Brooklyn College, but those Core Classes were threatening to kill me.

anywhoville. This afternoon evening (it's fucking 11 at night) I found myself at a Halal truck (because I'm trying to swear off McDonalds again) and I had the "pleasure" (?) of not only giving a (possibly intoxicated) white man the money that he dropped on the floor back, but I also got suspiciously hit on by the Halal cook. *kanye shrug*

i told L about it, but he I think he assumes something more elicit was afoot. It wasn't.. or maybe I'm just oblivious. I really just want to get home. This train is oddly packed for this hour. Like seriously!! WTF??!! Ok, it's only 10:44.. but it's not like it's 4 or 5 o'clock. Why are so many people just now heading home??! And I can't eat my gyro because I'm a train packed like this, it's just plain disrespectful. And I don't like eating in an uncomfortable situation. I rather write a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!