Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last straw

L has done it again. And for the last time if you ask me. I don't think my heart can take it anymore. Actually, I don't think I have a heart anymore. Last night he berates me with incessant degrading insults complaining about me spoiling Olivia and not pureeing her food... Etc i don't respond, I wasn't looking for a fight but I was livid. It was 3 am mind you. So I was up. couldn't go to sleep .. reading a book on my phone. But im fuming. he pisses me off so much!! hes such a dejected asswhipe and he doesnt even know it. sits up on his ignorant stool with his head so far up his ass he doesnt even realize what he berates in others is actually himself..Eventually Olivia gets fussy, beyond simple consolation. (Shes laying next to me..) I'm going to pick her up a little frustrated now and Kevin whips around and tries to grab her. So I'm upset already so I hit his hand.. And ths fucker slaps me in the face!!!! I was stunned. I asked him "did you just slap me??" He starts yelling some shit that I'm inclined to ignore. I take Olivia silently and turn the other way. I told him to never touch me again. He calls me some more degrading terms and says he wouldn't want to anyway. I'm making my plans to move. ASAP.

More so I'm heart broken.. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!