Monday, January 2, 2012

Eating Goldfish

So im in Target, eating goldfish, feeling unaccomplished.
I was supposed to pick up a camera today, again. It's almost 3.. I told him he'd see me at 10 am. Wtf was i thinking?? But thats besides the point.
I still feel like a stranger in my own home, my own walls. In the company of those that are supposed to love and care about me , im an evil alien that cares about no one but herself.
But i mean, what's wrong with caring about yourself? Especially when you've devoted so much of your life to others...

Which is worse.. hurting others so that they can't hurt you anymore.. or letting yourself be hurt so that you don't hurt others??

I'll ponder that while i eat my goldfish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!