Saturday, January 7, 2012

I feel like shit...

I spent all night, trying to clean my room. I feel successful. I managed to throw a lot of crap out. So I'm happy about that. Still doesn't change the fact that I still feel like a stranger in my own home. I hate going to that place. Oh well.
I'm dead tired. I feel dead. The nausea has subsided, for the moment.
OH.. ahh. I didn't tell you about that.. oh well. You'll figure it out.
But anyway, I feel alright, aside from being feeling like shit. sigh.

I'm so tired. and stressed out.

But on a less shittier note, I got 3 A's and 1 B for this semester.
A, A+, A-, B+
Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me, because if you look back to my previous posts I thought I was going to fail.

I'm so tired.

Next semester will be better, or it shall be the same. Last semester was similar. I got three A's and 1 B.
So yeah...

Now I'm cold.

January 10th is approaching at a speedy rate. I'm really excited. Which is weird, but also expected.
I just hope that everything is ok. I hope everything works out. Deep down, I feel like everything will be alright. But who knows. There's a lot to think about, and a lot to do. So many things, so little time.

sigh.. I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!