Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

So here we are.
As we embark on a new year. Let's remind ourselves... life isn't depressing.. we just look at it that way.
Let's find joy in pickles in our sandwiches, and hearing your favorite song through someone else's ipod on the subway... the little things in life

Spend time with those you love.. and those who love you back
Love yourself..even if you don't feel like it.because it's so much more fun

And don't forget to fill life with more parables. it's all hieroglyphics if we think about it. embrace the unknown and accept the unintangible.

I am not only saying this to you, but to myself, and to those closest to me and those far away. I think about you all. I love you all. Even if you like it or not.

And as you read this (meaning no one...) remember me as i remember you, a familiar stranger in passing
with wishes for a happy. new. year (even though it'll feel not much different from the last... :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!