Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm so tired...

Biggest thing about the pregoness... how much energy it requires. 
It's so tiring... I wish I could put it into words but I can't .. I'm too tired. :(
To tip off the ice cream sundae, I barely get any sleep at home, and I work full time hours currently... work is a stressor in it's own accord.
I'm supposed to be filming you know.. but I'm too tired.
I can't even say, I can't film because I'm tired and I'm resting.. no. That's not the case. The case is that I'm too busy + I'm too tired = I don't feel like it. so... I won't..

sigh...

What it really is that harboring another human life requires a LOT of energy. I mean think about it, it's a human life. That's not something to take lightly. So this baby has been sucking my living soul out of me. Almost literally. Not that I wouldn't give my soul to my child if I needed to, but doing it this way, and not being able to talk about it really... is hard.

I wanna cry. I'm that tired.

My bestie say's that children (babies to be exact) are parasites and that's why I feel this way.
But she'll love my kid to death anyway.
Gotta love the best friend.

Any-who.. I'm at work (begrudgingly).. so I'm going to try and get some work done. Sigh..

I'm so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!