Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm trying not to hate

Im trying not to hate myself.. because im not the one that should be hated.
Im trying not to hate those around me.. whether or not they deserve it.
Im trying not to fall into my own trap of acceptance.
But is letting it be accepting??
Is not caring... Letting it be??
All i want to be is alone.
But again misery loves company.. and misery hates you when you can't provide that..
Or rather when you won't. Or you don't.

I feel like an outsider in my own home..
No one should feel that way..
To me that just means that it's not a home...
They have no idea whats going on, what they're doing. The damage... The end result will only be war.
War with oneself.
Because i've decided im leaving... And im not taking pain with me.
I don't care any more.
I can't.. so i won't..
Im just trying not to hate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!