Saturday, December 3, 2011

I can't sleep

This is the hour. Of the no sleep. My family insist on trying to lecture me about not getting sleep. But it's not going to change anything. I just can't sleep point blank. Whether I have something to do, or i just want to procrastinate.... or I'm just losing my mind. I can't tell. I'm in no condition (and neither is my life for that matter) to be able to get healthy rest and eat healthy or whatever.. Did I eat today?

.....

Yes. I did.

I feel that a poem will soon follow. But  I can't develop it yet.

I have to see him again.
I'm engrossed by this idea.
Something bad will happen. I can feel it. But I can also tell that I don't care. And that whatever will happen I am accepting of.

I know it doesn't make sense...
I'm still cold.

I think I'll try to get some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!