Monday, December 19, 2011

Lions, Tigers and Bears.. OH MY!

It's been a while since I've actually sat down and processed all that has happened. Especially concerning how I feel about everything.

So as of today, I think Im in love.
I'm not sure how i feel about this.
I don't think I've ever connected with anyone on this level.

We talk.. of course among other things, but most of all we talk

It's crazy, because there's up's and downs and it's all weird. And crazy ..

But i think i like it, i think i love it..

Of course i don't think i know what love is but, we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!