Saturday, December 10, 2011

Things we don't say...

So I've finally made it to the point where I start thinking about all of the things that I didn't say.
I kinda just wanted to fill in some of the blanks and sort of explain everything that has happened so far. (Very briefly)
Almost like a rewind/recap for those (meaning no one at all) who are lost as to what the fuck is going on. You know, because I have a tendency to speak in hieroglyphics and not english: it's paradoxical, I know.

So yeah so far:

I've broke up with my long term boyfriend (we were together for 5 years)
    I knew this would happen, I stopped being in love with him for some time.

And then of course there's this new guy (we'll title him L...)
    I've known him for about a year, but we were just acquaintances. After I broke up with my (now ex) boyfriend. I gave him my number and we "hooked up". Ever since then I can't get enough of him. I really like him and he really likes me. I'm not exactly sure about my feelings for him... ( I don't understand shit that I'm feeling right now, I just feel so empty. Like my feelings are a person of their own and I'm an outsider, and there's a glass between us, so my feelings speak.. but i can't hear.)  ... I just know that I really like him and I can see us becoming more than what we are now..

  We've also had sex.. multiple times. I don't normally do that. so that's new as well.
   I've also spent the night over his house, twice. But I don't normally do that either.

Then there's my family.
   They're being so overbearing and I feel this great need to run away. I believe that I just may, and that'll be really soon.

Heads up for more heiroglyphics:

So these are the things we don't say. The things we keep locked away.. sad and sorry, stormy days.. a million thousand infinate ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!