Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Question...

Can you publicly keep secrets??
Odd question I know.. but I put my secrets out in public, for anyone to see, but I don't tell them to those who surround me
These secret symphonies.. hell bent on killing me
For them, I open my heart fully
but for you, pretend it doesn't exist casually
Originally I didn't intend to be sorry, I lost control of the party that I created for me and thee to be sweetly tucked away softly, but now all can see, while you're blind to the truth that hides so deeply..

So here's an epiphany for the epitome of the calgary...

this tiny little secrets i shall keep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!