Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Shadow of the Inevitable (12.2.11)

And on the seventh day he rested.. I have entered the moment of understanding more about myself.
There is a part of me that I've ignored, suppressed, berated. She won't stay ignored anymore.

Let's describe her.

She's empty. Like a vase. She is anything and everything. and i can feel it all. She enjoys pain, to a dangerous point. Her eyes are mine, yet her mind is not. Her thoughts are mine, yet her soul is not. She goes no other name, for she is me and i am her. We are one.

I am back to my daily figures. Like a robot. I go through the movements. Through the moments. It's all the same. So here I try to piece what is left of my interrupted monotony, like the shards of broken glass. One by One.

He text me: "...I miss you like crazy."
My best friend is worried. She doesn't trust him. And I kinda don't either. but I'm losing control so I text back: "I'll see you soon." Around him i have no control. I probably will see him again. Actually I know I will. The chances are too high. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I won't know until it happens.

But this is not the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!