Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Prego Gripe!!

You know what grinds my gears???

My skin!! During pregnancy... I can't handle how itchy I am. All the darn time.. Yes.. It's very annoying
I'm dry and itchy everywhere all the darn time. It's gotten to a point where I get pissed whenever I have to scratch. Like I want to fight my skin. Hand to hand combat.. If only..I'll tell you this, I wouldn't be itchy anymore.

But alas! We cannot fight our own skin. All we can do is succumb to it's nasty attitude and do as it says.
But honestly.. is it really possible to moisturize your skin.. all the darn time?? No.. well not unless you're home all day. Which I am most definitely not. Actually I don't think I spend more than 10 hours at home.
And I try to fit in about 7 hours of sleep so... do the math, I have to stop and scratch my darn back!

I can't with this skin.. it's killing me. I need some help and I need it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!