Sunday, February 26, 2012

Taking Care of Business

So today, I finally decided to put my foot down and take care of those things that I've neglected for so darn long. Like...

Filing my FAFSA.. that has really been putting a dent in my pocket because I'm eligible for financial aid money back for books and other school stuff (like a new charger!) but I can't get that money until I file so.. yeah.

Finding a doctor.. I can't really do that until the week, but I can do some research until then
I also need to find a nutritionists, a dermatologist, and a psychologist (or family counselor, parent preparer.. or whatever I need a better grasp on how im gonna get tangled me.. into a mommy).. so..yeah

Then I'm also like 2 weeks behind on homework.. so .. yeah..

And there's some other stuff that I can't think of right now.

I also have to re-organize my room, so we'll see how that goes. But I'm also thinking about taking a day off work so that I have a day to organize my life some more. Who knows, we'll see how that goes.

But I'm hoping that I can get myself together by the end of this week. I would really like to get myself together that would make me so so so so happy! :)

So it's time to take care of business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!