Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weird things..

Yes I talk to myself.. not like in the crazy way, but more so in a commentary for life way. Like a narration that i always wished i never had. (Read that one again.. slowly this time..)
Oddly enough, even if i've seen you once in passing on the train, I can remember your face. I saw this guy on the train this morning that I recognized. I was like "hey! It's that guy!" I don't know him from crop to creek, but we rode the same train.. in the same car.. sitting right across from each other a couple of times.
Having said that, yes I people watch. Not in the "Creeper!" Way.. but more like "people are interesting creatures" way.
Another weird thing... Ever since I got pregnant, my senses are like super heightened. No smell, sound, flicker, gets pass me. This also goes for my supernatural senses. ( i.e. i can see clearer scenes of the future.. and not only when I sleep, they seep into my life like a side film. And I can better sense loitering spirits)
I'm just weird I guess...
What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty weird too..until I read this, I thought I was the only one who did this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't tell you how weird I feel when I recognize someone on the train.. it's like.. wow.. I saw that guy like a month ago.. I'm sure he has no idea ...

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!