Monday, February 27, 2012

You know your family is awesome when...

When you're having a terribly emotional day, and your mom texts you about birthing options and she suggests renting a tub.
And in order to make the mood more comfortable she offers to "sing and dance" for you...
And the vision of you sitting in a tub waiting to push a baby out and your mother standing in front of you singing and dancing with candles surrounding her, and the epic look on your face.. flashes through your mind..

That is when you know your family is awesome..

I started laughing so hard, I squirted some tears. That vision will be stuck in my mind all day..

No mom, we're not going to sing and dance.. maybe after the baby is born... maybe..

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I love to see feedback, questions, etc. Although the moderation has to be in place I normally review within a few hours. The max is 24. I hope you come back for more musings and share this blog with your friends. Cheers!